Terms and Conditions
The registration service for Integrative Oncology UK is provided by D2i Systems. By registering to attend Integrative Oncology UK, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions and we encourage you to read them carefully:
- By registering to attend Integrative Oncology UK you agree that your personal information will be processed by Progressive Communications Ltd and D2i Systems Ltd for registration and handling purposes as well as to send you information in connection to other Progressive Communications Ltd events.
- You are agreeing to receive information from Progressive Communications Ltd about the event (including updates, news and information about attending) and also any additional events held by Progressive Communications Ltd which we believe are of legitimate interest to you.
- Individuals can unsubscribe from receiving such information any time by emailing info@IntegrativeOncologyUK.com
- For more information on our GDPR policy, please refer to Progressive Communications Ltd GDPR Policy below.
- Registrations are made at your own risk and the organisers will not take responsibility for registrations booked in error.
- All registrations are non-refundable and the organisers have the right to amend the programme and content including sponsors, speakers, schedule and wellness area etc without prior notice.
- In the event of technical problems, refunds will not be issued.
Terms of attendance:
- By registering to attend Integrative Oncology UK you are confirming that all the information provided is accurate and complete.
- We respectfully ask that participants do not promote commercial companies during the live weekend events
- All participants are asked to be respectful of others.
- Progressive Communications Ltd have the right to remove visitors from the online event if they do not comply to the terms and conditions.
Payments and discounts:
- Payments may be made via debit/credit cards or via BACS.
- Visa or MasterCard debit/credit cards are excepted.
- The online registration system for debit/credit card payments uses secure encryption to protect your card and personal details.
- Transcations will appear on bank statements as made to Progressive Communications Ltd.
- Payments are taken in Pound Sterling (£), if you are making payment with a bank card from outside the UK, you may incur bank charges from your bank. Please contact your bank directly for more information.
- All the sessions will be recorded and delegates will be provided with access to these recordings after the event.
- The recordings will be hosted on the website and available to view for 6 months after the event.
- Links to the recordings will be sent within a week of the event.
- Should delegates need to file a complain, please email info@IntegrativeOncologyUK.com stating your complaint and the organisers will respond to your query within 72 hours.
- Attendees agree to make no claim for any reason whatsoever against the organiser, its employees, contractors, insurers, committees, agents and sponsoring organisations.
- Progressive Communications Ltd reserves the right to amend, postpone or withdraw the event for any reason should any circumstances arise that are outside Progressive Communications Ltd control (i.e. force majeure including, but not limited to fire, flood, strikes, labour disputes, war, blockades, riots, acts and/or threats of terrorism, the unavailability of transport, infectious diseases and any national states of emergency) and shall not be held responsible for any costs (excluding registration fees) damages or expenses incurred by registrants.
- In cases falling outside of force majeure, the organisers will endeavour to provide notice should the event have to cancel or amend, but as above, reserves the right to cancel or amend at any time without liability for any costs (excluding registration fees) damages or expenses incurred by registrants.
- In the event the event is cancelled or postponed, registrants have the right to request their registration fee is refunded.
- There may be circumstances that effect the registrant which are beyond Progressive Communications Ltd control such as force majeure (as listed above) but do not impact on the event. In these instances, the decision and responsibility to attend or not, rests solely with the registrant and Progressive Communications Ltd are unable to refund registration fees for events that take place despite the circumstances.
Programme and content:
- The information provided within the Integrative Oncology UK programmes and on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Integrative Oncology UK does not consider any of the products or treatments presented to be a cancer treatments or cure.
Website Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Progressive Communications’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Pike House, George Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire, GL6 0AG. The company registration number is Companies House No. 11575923. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We may make changes to the material on the Site, at any time without notice. The material on the Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You are permitted to download and print extracts from out site for your own use provided it is done on the following basis: you do not modify the documents or graphics; you do not use the graphics separately from the text; you seek permission from us to use the information for any purpose other than viewing the information.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We assume no liability for any loss, damage or expense from errors or omissions in the materials available on this website, whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise.
- The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including, without limitation, non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Cookies are small text files that are saved on a computer or other electronic device when the user visits a website that has Cookies on it. The information stored by Cookies is typically used to analyse behaviour of website users.
This website uses performance cookies to collect information about how visitors use a website, e.g. which pages visitors go to most often and which pages they most often exit from and from what platform users visit the website from. These types of Cookies don’t collect information that identifies an individual visitor – rather, the information these types of Cookies collect is anonymous because the purpose of the data collection is to aggregate data.
Progressive Communications Ltd, the organiser of Integrative Oncology UK pledge to carry out the following activities as outlined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- All information held by Progressive Communications Ltd is confidential and will be used only for the purpose it is intended.
- All individuals who register to attend events organised by Progressive Communications Ltd are made fully aware of the data which is held being held and the terms and conditions under which the data is held during the registration process.
- Progressive Communications Ltd will only hold data which they believe there is a legitimate interest and will delete all data on individuals where there is no activity for 5 years.
- Progressive Communications Ltd maintains full transparency with customers and at any time customers may request details on information held on them.
- All individuals may unsubscribe from receiving information from Integrative Oncology UK at any point by emailing info@IntegrativeOncologyUK.com